Long ago – or did it happen yesterday – a man harbored the dream of making a music record. In fact it was the dream that took and dragged him along. She had purposely sorted him out and didn’t want to budge an inch. For a moment he entertained the desire that he was in control, but soon that turned out to be a forlorn hope. He was weighed and found wanting. That’s how making a music album forced itself upon him. He could only deal with it as beautifully as possible. That at least was his decision. To really enjoy every phase of the musical project. Now it’s almost there. In 2014 he will launch his music album.
He already would love to thank the following people.
- Michiel Van Damme: Many thanks for the fantastic lead guitar arrangements and the subtle extras. And I want to thank you even more for learning me to play the guitar, with de smashing pumpkins over jeff buckley to the first songs of our own. You’ll always be the best gitarist and songwriter I’ll know.
- Nils De Caster (Citron Bleu, Bruno Deneckere, Broken Circle Breakdown): Thx for the beautiful pedal- and lapsteelparts, the sublime arrangements for violin and the additional piano- and mandolintouch (http://www.nilsdecaster.net)
- Lies Poignie: Thanks for lending my music your beautiful voice. She is very happy with it.
- John Wood (http://www.analogmixing.net/): Many thanks for the fantastic mixing experience in Scotland. It meant so much more than I could imagine. And I would like to thank you even more for the fantastic albums you recorded, mixed and/or produced (Nick Drake, John Martyn, Sandy Denny, …).
- Simon Heyworth and Andy Miles van Super Audio Mastering (http://www.superaudiomastering.com/). Thx for the great mastering experience and the finishing tape saturation touch.
- Tineke Knockaert: Thanks for your sweet corrections of my lyrics and the improving of my english pronunciation (a rather difficult challenge :-)).
- Bram De Saeger: Thanks for the gefell m582. I’m so grateful I could borrow your fanastic microphone collection (neumann usm69 …). Without you there would be no sound on tape.
- Yves Meersschaert: Thx for the great piano ending on ‘hidden in a haze of anger’.
- Wouter en Jurgen: Thanks for your feedback and tips&tricks, And I have to thank you even more for your beautiful music (eg The Wonder of the Tortoise Tunnel & Anal intruder)
- My sweetheart: Thanks for you support, inspiration and the right push you often need to give me